Monday, April 20, 2020

Welcome to Your Week: April 20, 2020

Focus: How can you improve your mental health this week?

Speaking of mental health, I have a concussion and have been ordered by the doctor to stay off screens this week. I apologize to the half of the class still waiting on timed writing feedback! I promise I will address this as soon as I can, and if you don't want to wait, we can set up a phone call where you read your essay to me, and I give you feedback out loud.

1. Warming up by welcoming you to your week; PLEASE SEND ME YOUR 3 GOOD THINGS :)

2. Required: Enjoying a Victorian film! Please click HERE for some options, and try to watch by Thursday.

Weekly Endeavors:

Required: 

1. By Thursday: Watch a Victorian film! Click HERE for options and overview.

2. By Friday: Add your walk-up song and pre-test routine to your blog (see mine for an example...as soon as my brain allows me to do this).

Optional: 

3. Timed Writing (full, partial, or not at all): Please check your school e-mail for the PDF.

4. Ongoing Vocabulary:
  • Review Lists 1-7 and take the cumulative test linked HERE.
  • Check Quizlet for brand-new List #8 and start getting to know those words. An optional quiz is now available and linked here.

No comments:

Post a Comment