Sunday, March 29, 2020

You Know I'm Back, Like I Never Left: March 30, 2020

Focus: What is mental fitness without witness?

1. Warming up with three good things (please send yours to me right now!)

2. Watching my very first "Welcome To Your Week"

3. Working on your culminating essay prompt and book list (20 minutes)
  • If you need some help, check out the one I did by clicking HERE!
  • Also, take another look at the guidelines (in your blue folder and linked here). This assignment will be significantly modified (instead of a giant, formal essay, it will be a series of still-intense-but-less-formal blog entries), but the first step remains the same.
HW:
1. For Tuesday: 
  • Post your culminating essay prompt and booklist on your blog before you go to bed on Tuesday, March 31.
  • Consider joining our live Q&A session tomorrow at 1:30 (you should have received a Zoom invitation in your school e-mail, but let me know if you did not).

2. For Thursday: 
  • Complete your timed writing on "The Landlady." Preferably, please type it and share it with me. If that's not possible, you can send me a photo, but my feedback won't be as detailed.
  • Join our live workshop on Thursday from 1:30-2:00. If you can't make the live session, please watch the recorded session.

3. For Friday: 
  • Fall back in love with you book club book! Skim back through the parts that you've already read, and make sure you're caught up with the reading and syllabus you originally assigned for Book Club Meeting #3.
  • Find a 30-minute time (and online platform) to meet with your book club. 
  • Make sure your syllabus is in your shared folder, and keep notes on it during your meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment